Avetta Rail Certification Assistance
We work with you to access the Rail Supply Chain.
It is critical to ensure you respond to the Avetta certification questions correctly, treating it as a strategic step to become a supplier to the Prime or high tiered Contractors in the rail projects supply chain.
This means you will need to invest time, resources and money into the delivery of a well structured and detailed certification response. As you can imagine there are many elements that need to be considered when developing a quality Avetta submission, one that stands out and sets you apart from others.
Our client base consists of two main contractor groups;
- Local suppliers within the InLand rail corridor, who don’t have the contracting experience or systems to prepare an effective submission response
- Contractors with established and proven systems, but want to ensure they deliver the best submission possible and test their existing process.
We help you achieve your potential through the Avetta Certification process.
- We provide a no nonsense review and identify the work that will be required to achieve Avetta Rail Certification.
- We provide targeted assistance, working with your internal team and resources to deliver best value solution.
- We cater to smaller contractors through to corporations, matching our services to the individual capabilities and structure of each business.
- We provide constructive feedback throughout the program in relation to identified gaps in operating systems and improvement solutions.
- We critically assess your submission evidence and responses prior to submission.